Absolutely anything you feel you need, or feel someone else needs help with, ask. We’ll let you know if we can help or where you can get help. Too many people struggle through life thinking that there is no help or support available for them. We’re here to support everyone in any way we can.
Listed below are just some of the reasons you might want to nominate either yourself, or someone else for the Foundations help:
- Local amateur support team need help?
- Stress getting the better of you or someone you know?
- Are you, or is someone you know being bullied?
- Do you or someone you know need help finding employment?
- Concerns over social welfare?
- Maybe you or someone you know has been recently released from prison?
- An elderly relative that needs support?
If any of the above reasons relate to you or someone you know, or if you think the Foundation can help IN ANY WAY, then please fill out and submit the nomination form below.
We understand some of you may feel the need to stay anonymous at this stage, and we respect that.
However, if that’s the case, by contacting us you are reaching out for the help you believe someone genuinely needs. That in itself is the courage needed to follow this through and for us to be able to help we will need to contact you.
So by all means write ‘Anonymous’ in the details above, but please remember we cannot help you if we cannot contact you.